Condo Insurance

Protect your condo — and your possessions — with condo insurance .

Different from home insurance, condo insurance is designed specifically for condos, and it covers what you keep inside of yours.

What is condo insurance?When you own a condominium, you — not your condo association — are responsible for what’s inside your condo. That’s why having a personal condo insurance policy is important.Condo associations have master policies that cover the property, common areas and physical structure of your building. However, these master policies do not cover your personal property or your legal responsibility to others, and they may not cover improvements or customizations to your unit

Depositphotos_2292155_original(that’s why it is imperative that you and your agent both understand what the master policy does and does not cover. You can typically find this information in your association by-laws or by have your agent contact the agency that wrote the master policy).That’s where condo insurance comes in.

As Independent Insurance agents we canshop policies for you to get the best combination of coverage and price, you’ll typically select from available coverages, such as:

  • Personal property
  • Replacement value of your primary dwelling and specified permanent attachments, up to a specific value
  • Bodily injury if someone is hurt on your property
  • Liability for property damage
  • Damage protection from dangers, such as fire, plumbing freezes, vandalism, glass breakage, etc.

We have been extremely happy with the service that we have received from Cincinnati General Insurance. They go out of their way to find the best insurance policies for both our house and our cars. They also get back to us immediately for any information that we need or when we ha

Jim and Christie B.


Please note: the information provided here is of a general information nature and is accurate to the best of our ability. We are insurance agents and not insurance experts. Please consult your own policy and with your own agent for specific coverage questions and concerns.