Think of your auto insurance as a shield. The shield protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage. It consists of the following protections:
- Liability – in case you are found at fault
- Collision – in the event of your car is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive – if your car is damaged by anything other than collision
Other protection includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. Just because the law says auto insurance is mandatory, doesn’t mean that everyone will have it.
We will show you all of your protection options, recommend the right limits and make sure you are receiving all of the discounts you are entitled to.